What should I do?

First assess the damage on your vehicle, if it is minor damage you can contact us straight away for a free quote on repairing it. If you had an accident and the damage is more severe, report it to the SAPS within 24 hours and get a case number for insurance purposes and then contact us for a free quote. If you are too busy to drive by for a quote, get a free online estimate from us via e-mail.

If your car cannot drive anymore, we will send a tow truck to fetch it for you. Be cautious of driving your car after an accident, as unseen damage may have occurred and this could cause further damage.

Contact your insurance company or give us the details and we will contact them for you. Your insurance company will assess the extent of the damage on your car and you will be notified once your claim has been approved with the necessary condition.

Burtronix Drupal PHP Programming and 'Web Development